BHS Fax number: 847.713.2721
Nurses are now accepting PreK, K, 6, 9 and 12 mandated health examinations and vaccination records. These are due BEFORE September 1. Please submit forms directly via email to: email@example.com or deliver to the District Administrative Center at 515 W Main St., Barrington, IL.
Please review the following health requirements by grade level:
- PreK Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record
- K Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record, vision exam dated AFTER 10/16/21, and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 6 Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21) and vaccination record, and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 9 Requirements: Updated physical (dated AFTER 8/23/21), and a dental exam dated AFTER 11/16/21
- Grade 12 Requirements: Meningococcal vaccine dose given AFTER the 16th birthday
If you missed the 1st and 2nd part in this series, please go to the counseling page website where both presentations are viewable.
I feel like Barrington High School has really prepared me for the next level. Whenever I have a question, every single one of my teachers always helps me in class. They're always kind and respectful and no matter how long it takes for me to understand something, they wait and help me learn it.Garvin St. JohnStudent
I love being a part of the Barrington High School community because I am able to support our outstanding students throughout their high school journey! As a Counselor, I am excited to see how my students pursue their individual goals through the wide variety of options that BHS has to offer in and out of the classroom. Dana ParentiCounselor
There are so many different clubs and activities at BHS that everyone has something that fits their niche and nobody is really left out. Sahil MittalStudent
I love teaching at BHS because it is a dynamic profession rooted in hope and wonder.Heidi RockwellEnglish & Social Studies Teacher
While so many people have told me that high school can be the hardest years of your life, I really feel that BHS makes it hard for that statement to be true. I have personally grown to love this community and when I graduate I will miss having this support system.
Barrington High School is a place where everyone can pursue their passion. The possibilities are endless!