Naviance is an online college search and selection program that presents updated admissions information and web links for hundreds of colleges and universities nationwide. Some of its key college search functions are:
- Scatter Grams: This popular feature will plot on a graph with GPAs and test scores, the admission decisions from previous BHS graduates at the various schools on your list. This data can help you assess your admissions chances at those same schools.
- Super Match: Use over 20 different search criteria to find the schools that are the best match for you and then add them to your list.
Naviance also incorporates several assessment tools to help students determine strengths, needs, career interests and longterm personal goals. Some of those assessments include:
- Do What You Are: This assessment uses personality types to suggest careers and clusters that might be a good match for a student.
- Learning Styles Inventory: This assessment allows students to boost academic potential by recognizing natural learning style, discover better learning strategies, and improve career development skills.
- MI Advantage: This assessment uses Multiple Intelligences theory to reveal students’ intelligence strengths and challenges, then provides suggestions on ways to develop all intelligences.
- Strengths Explorer: This tool identifies ten talent themes for individuals and identifies each student’s three strongest emerging talents.
- Career Interest Profiler: This career interest assessment is based on Holland’s interest codes.
- Cluster Finder: This questionnaire helps students discover career clusters that are most interesting to them.
login to naviance
- Click the Login to Naviance button below
- Select "Student"
- Click on "Continue with Clever"
- Type in Barrington and auto drop will show "Barrington Community High School", select this
- Sign in using your BHS Google account username and password