Access your Library Account
Understanding your Overdue Notice
The Overdue Statements are organized into 2 areas:
- Overdue and still out: Overdue and Still out also shows the replacement cost of the item in case you have looked everywhere and can not find this item. If you pay for a lost book and it is found within one school year, you will be refunded the replacement cost.
- Lost items: After 3 weeks of overdue notices sent to student, the book is declared lost. Lost items are charged for the full price of purchasing a replacement item.
Accessing your Account
To log in to your library account, you will need to know your Infinite Campus login and Student ID number.
- Your user name is Infinite Campus login (first initial last name jdoe)
- Your password is your ID#
- Example login page for sample student "John Smith"
- To Renew books click on "My Info" tab
- Click on the renew button to automatically renew your books for another
- To see fines, exit the current view
- Click on "My Info"